COVID-19 Interest Group
March 31, 2020
CIG Bulletin #4
Here are some worthwhile recommendations from our Mental Health Team: Drs. Arlene and Maury Marcus, Drs. O’Neil and Marcia Dillon, Dr. Lynne Henderson
Mental Health Recommendations:
1. “STAY RELAXED AND PARANOID”. Dr. Maury Marcus.
2. Learn how to host a Zoom meeting of your own. Stay tuned - if you don’t know how to use Zoom, you will get information on continuing training opportunities.
3. Develop an exercise routine.
a. Here is one for active older adults:
b. Here is a whole selection. Click on “subscribe”
5. Encourage Zoom Team meeting cocktail parties. Sharing face time across the internet with friends and liquor helps in times like these.
6. For any member interested in increasing peace of mind through mindfulness and self compassion exercises, please E-mail
Dr. Lynne Henderson email@example.com
7. Be kind to others, and stay safe.
This message brought to you by your Mental Health Team.